Calendly has become a well-known scheduling tool for professionals worldwide. However, as a person who might be looking for more features, or someone who simply does not want to spend on a tool they can get for free, there are other alternatives that might better suit your needs.
In this blog, we will explore the exclusive free Calendly alternatives for 2023
- Doodle: Doodle is a free online scheduling tool that provides you with the option to schedule appointments and meetings without any hassles. It allows you to quickly create and share polls with all attendees, which can help eliminate scheduling conflicts. Doodle offers syncing with Google Calendar and Outlook, making it easy for you to keep track of all your appointments in one place. The interface is user-friendly, and the platform offers both free and paid versions, suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- NeedToMeet: Like Calendly, NeedToMeet is a scheduling tool that helps you to find common meeting times for groups. Its features are extensive and include customizable calendars, availability management, reminder function, and more. You can integrate it with other calendars, such as Google Calendar, Outlook, or iCalendar. The best part is that NeedToMeet is available for free.
- SetMore: It is an excellent scheduling tool for those who need to manage appointments and meetings efficiently. It comes with many features, including appointment reminders, online booking, and rescheduling. SetMore also offers customization options for appointment booking pages so that they are your brand’s color and design. The software integrates with Google Calendar, allowing for easy syncing, and its free version provides extensive features for small businesses.
- Xoyondo: It combines online scheduling with polling to make scheduling appointments, and meetings an effortless process. It allows you to send invitations and customize your group page according to your brand’s design. The platform is user-friendly, and its free version offers an array of features that include appointment reminders and scheduling restrictions.
- Imeetify: It is the easiest online appointment and meeting scheduling platform. The platform’s dynamic yet easy-to-use meeting scheduler allows users to focus and coordinate day-to-day tasks. Imeetify removes the trouble of multiple emails and enables the scheduler to make things easy. The platform allows users to join meetings and events with a virtual link and connect the link with google calendar.
Users can also share schedulers with clients along with their available time slots.
- Acuity: Acuity is a meeting scheduling platform developed specifically targeting small-scale businesses. The platform eases the hassle of the meeting by streamlining the settings, callings, conferences, and whatnot. The platform helps small-scale businesses by generating coupons, prizes, and easy membership, which helps businesses to attract clients.
Calendly is a great scheduling tool, but it may not be the perfect fit for everyone. In 2023, there will be new and exclusive free alternatives that come with features similar to Calendly, such as imeetify, Acuity, NeedToMeet, SetMore, Doodle, and Xoyondo.
They will make scheduling and managing appointments and meetings easy and hassle-free without breaking your bank. The above-listed platforms will make the task of scheduling meetings a breeze and allow you to focus on what matters most, your business!
Get Started with a free 15 -day trial
No credit card required for Trial Plan
Continue using starter plan for free forever, after trial or upgrade to Premium Subscription